Remember to maximize time with your lash stylist:
- Arrive to your appointment on time. Clients arriving more than 15 minutes late for their scheduled appointment will be rescheduled at our discretion. Please take into consideration of traffic time and parking.
- Come to your appointment with clean eyes free of makeup.
- Do not wear contacts to your eyelash application.
- Shower prior to your appointment – Eliminating any unnecessary contact with water or steam within the first 24 hours of having them applied will ensure that the bond between the natural lash and the extension can properly adhere.
- Avoid caffeine. Do not drink coffee before your appointment; you want to be comfortable during the procedure.